● Must Hands on Experience in Aws Services (EMR, S3, Redshift, Lamda) PySpark, Apache Airflow, Python
● Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
● Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
● Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
● Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work. ● Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
● Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
● Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
● Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
● Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs150,000.00 per month